Every legal problem requires careful thought, an individualized strategy and service delivery. The goal is to provide a meaningful solution to your immigration law problem. Immigration law and policy is complicated and always changing.
Focused on Your Needs
We work with you to answer your questions about studying, working and living in Canada.
Determining the Optimimum Path
We will work with you to determine the most suitable plan of action once sufficient information is gathered.
Immigration Law Services Provided
- Visitor visas and extensions
- Student permits
- Work permits
- Canadian Experience Class Applications
- Federal Skilled Worker Applications
- Business Class Applications
- Family Class Sponsorships
- Parental Super visas
- Refugee Protection Claims
- Pre Removal Risk Assessments (PRRA)
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Cases (H&C)
- Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
- Application Refusals
- Criminal and Medical Inadmissibility
- Immigration and Refugee Board Appeals
- Judicial Review Applications to Federal Court
Call Marshall Garnick Today
Contact Marshall Garnick to arrange your appointment to discuss your immigration law situation today.